Stokes Educational Scholarship Program
The Stokes Scholarship is designed to recruit individuals, particularly minority high school students, who are planning on majoring in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical Engineering.
Those who are awarded the scholarship become NSA employees and will attend college full-time, but work during the summer at NSA for 12 weeks in areas related to their course of study.
Qualifications for High School Students – You must major in computer science or computer/electrical engineering and meet the following requirements:
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• Eligible to be granted a security clearance
• A high school senior at the time of application
• A minimum SAT/College Board score of 1600 (1100 Critical Reading and Math, 500 in Writing) or ACT of 25
• A GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership abilities