Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship
To apply for the Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship you need to write two essays, each 500 words or less. The two essay topics are:
1. Choose a city located anywhere in the world that you believe would, from a future employment prospective, benefit your career. Explain in under 500 words how spending time in this city would help you become more marketable to a potential employer(s). Clearly identify how it will benefit you. For example, going to Paris may help you if you are interested in Fashion Design. Note that this should not just be stated. You must provide an argument supporting this statement.
2. Explain in under 500 words, why you think you should be granted the Odenza Marketing
- Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on September 30th, 2012
- Submit answers to the essay questions, which can be found on the application page, prior to the September 30th, 2012 deadline.
- Have at least one full year of post secondary studies remaining at the time of the award
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
- Be a citizen of the United States or Canada
- As long as you will be attending college or university in the US or Canada by fall of 2013 you are eligible