James Beard Foundation Scholarship Program
In April of 2016 the guidelines and application form for the 2016 program will be available.
Whether you’re interested in baking, pastry, culinary arts or some other aspect of food or hospitality management, the James Beard Foundation School Scholarships may be for you. Fourteen US and international schools are participating in this culinary scholarship and each program is somewhat different in both the amount of tuition waiver and what programs of study are eligible.
Selection criteria include academic record, leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, statement of career and educational aspirations and goals, unusual personal or family circumstances, financial need, and an outside appraisal. Some awards may require an essay.
- The Art Institute of Ohio - Cincinnati
- Colorado Culinary Academy
- The Culinary Institute of America
- Drexel University
- The Institute of Culinary Education (ICE)
- International Culinary Center
- Johnson & Wales University
- Le Cordon Bleu - Anahuac
- Le Cordon Bleu - Australia
- Le Cordon Bleu - London
- Le Cordon Bleu - Paris
- Natural Gourmet Institute
- New England Culinary Institute
- Oregon Culinary Institute
- Santa Fe Culinary Academy