GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program
This program was established in celebration of the late President Ronald Regan’s 100th birthday and honors the legacy and character of the 40th President.
The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program is awarded to college-bound students who demonstrate exemplary leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship.
The GE-Reagan Foundation Scholarship Program will give students a $10,000 scholarship which can be renewed for up to four years.
- demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
- demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
- demonstrate financial need;
- be citizens of the United States of America;
- be current high school seniors attending high school in the United States (students living on U.S. Armed Forces base and homeschooled students are also eligible); and
- plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire upcoming academic year.
In addition, semifinalists must be nominated by an eligible community leader, such as a high school principal, elected official or executive director of a nonprofit organization, and must provide documentation to certify academic performance and financial need. Finalists will be interviewed via Skype or telephone by a member of the selection committee.