We are giving away these excess books that have helped us guide and direct students for many years. We would love to find new homes for them so we are offering them for free. We only ask that you pay shipping and handling expenses. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Payment is by Paypal. Please send an email to confirm availability and for payment instructions. Please mention the title of the book.
The Writing Teacher's Sourcebook Choosing the Right College: The Whole Truth About America's 100 Top Schools The Unofficial, Unbiased Guide to the 328 Most Interesting Colleges 2004: A Trent and Seppy Guide (Unofficial, Unbiased Insider's Guide to the 360 Most Interesting Colleges)
- Math Advantage (Middle School, Level 1)
- Schaum's Outline of Precalculus
- Precalculus Mathematics (Test Yourself)
- How to Prepare for the Scholastic Aptitude Test SAT
- Gruber's Complete Preparation for the SAT (9th Edition)
- How to Prepare for the SAT II: Math Level IC
- Kaplan SAT Math Workbook
- Barron's How to Prepare for the PSAT/NMSQT: PSAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (Barron's PSAT/NMSQT)
11 Practice Tests for the SAT and PSAT, 2007 (College Test Preparation) Kaplan 12 Practice Tests for the SAT
- Kaplan SAT II: Writing 2004-2005
If you’re interested in more than one book, we will take advantage of the post office bulk rates to ship your items.