From Failure To Promise Essay Contest
The “From Failure to Promise” Essay Contest is open to high school seniors, undergraduate, and graduate students.
To compete, you must write an essay of at least 1000 words that addresses the following questions:
- “How has the book, From Failure to Promise: An Uncommon Path to Professoriate positively impacted your pursuit of success and promise?
- What is your commitment to improving the lives of global citizens once you’ve reached your destined promise?”
The winning essay will receive a cash prize of $1,500 and will be published on the “From Failure to Promise” website. Two runner-up winners will receive $1,000 and $500 respectively and a signed hard copy of the book.
- Quality of research
- Effectiveness of presentation
- All applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll into an accredited college or university in the Fall
- Applicants must have a Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Applicants must be high school seniors or college or graduate students