Children of Fallen Patriots Grant
The Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation estimates that over 15,000 children have lost a parent to combat or accidents over the last 25 years.
To make it easy for students to get aid they have designed a simple application that is accepted continually throughout the year. They will make decisions on grants in a matter of a few days.
The Grant Process:
- Fill out the family enrollment form either online or print the form and mail it in.
- Mail a copy of DD Form 93–Record of Emergency Data. This documents your relation to the casualty.
- Mail a copy of DD Form 1300–Report of Casualty.
- Mail documentation of expenses
- Call them to ensure they have received your enrollment form, to review the process and to inform them of your needs.