Carl N. and Margaret Karcher Founders’ Scholarship
Carl N. and Margaret Karcher Founders’ Scholarship is offered by the Carl’s Jr. fast food chain to high school seniors who are residents of states where they have restaurants.
The scholarship program helps 60 students pay for their college education with an award of $1,000 to support them in either a two- or four-year college or vocational school of their choice.
- Winners will be selected based on the follow:
- academic record
- school and community leadership and participation,
- work experience and future goals
- Financial need and other family circumstances also will be considered.
- You must be a high school senior or graduate, age 21 or younger,
- You must be planning to enroll for the first time at an accredited two- or four-year college or vocational school.
- You must be a resident of one of the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah or Washington.