BP Community Scholarship Program
The BP Scholarship Program is sponsored by BP employees and dealers in the New York and New Jersey area.
To be eligible you must:
- reside in New York City, Long Island or northern New Jersey
- be entering a 2 or 4-year college as a full-time student in 2013
- demonstrate financial need
- Possess at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
In order to compete, you must submit an essay or 500 to 750 words addressing the following three questions:
1. What have been the most important experiences during your high school years that have prepared you for college?
2. What do you wish to achieve from your college education?
3. Why should you be considered for a BP Community Scholarship?