BP Community Scholarship Program
The BP Scholarship Program is sponsored by BP employees and dealers in the New York and New Jersey area.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a current high school senior planning to enroll as a full-time student (12 semester hours or more) in an accredited two or four-year college or university in the U.S. for the 2016 - 2017 academic year.
- Legally reside in New York City, Long Island, Westchester County or northern New Jersey.
- Possess at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale.
- Be able to demonstrate financial need.
In order to compete, you must submit an essay or 500 to 750 words addressing the following three questions:
- What have been the most important experiences during your high school years that have prepared you for college?
- What do you wish to achieve from your college education?
- Why should you be considered for a BP Community Scholarship?