All About Pink Scholarship
When a parent is suffering from Breast Cancer, it can be a difficult time for other family members. The All About Pink Scholarship helps by providing support to families with college age students whose parent is suffering from Breast Cancer or who have succumbed to the disease.
The All About Pink Scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance to those students who might otherwise be unable to obtain a college education.
- Application for scholarship must be submitted by the student him/herself, including a photograph of the applicant
- You must be a graduating high school senior or entering college freshman.
- You must be the natural, adoptive or step child of a Breast Cancer survivor or parent who has succumbed to Breast Cancer.
- The scholarship requires a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent for each year.
- Exceptions to certain requirements may be made by the All About Pink Education Committee.