Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Video Contest
Bridgestone is not offering the scholarship this year.
As a teen driver, you're life is changing, there are new experiences, you're driving a car. You've got the advantage of quick reflexes, but the lack of experience can put you at a disadvantage. How do you balance these issues and all the distractions of modern life and still drive safely. These are some things you should think about when entering the Teens Drive Smart Video Contest.
You must create a video of 25 to 55 seconds in length about an aspect of automobile safety to enter the Bridgestone Teens Drive Smart Video Contest. The following are examples of topics that can be included:
- Seat belt usage
- Tire inflation
- Avoiding distractions while driving (like cell phones and texting)
- Driving defensively.
The video should convey effective ways to improve driver safety for drivers ages 16 through 21
- Does this video effectively communicate the concept or message? (50% of total score)
- Does this video motivate people to be more safety-conscious? (25% of total score)
- How creative is this video in delivering the concept/message? (25% of total score)
- Contest is open to legal permanent residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia
- You must be between the ages of 16 through 21, at the time of entry
- Entrants must possess a valid driver’s license and be enrolled as full-time students in an accredited secondary, college level or trade school
- Individuals who have previously received a scholarship prize through prior years’ versions of this contest